|الدكتور رامي جمال يوسف- الادارة التربوية|
الدكتور رامي جمال يوسف اندوراس، استاذ الادارة التربوية ، اشرف على عدد من الدراسات ونشر عدد من البحوث، ومدرس مادة الادارة التربوية في جامعتنا
The Scientific and Practical Curriculum Vitae of
Dr. Rami Jamal Yousef Andrawes
Date of birth: 25/03/1970
Place of birth: Irbid
Social status: Single
Al-Husn, Irbid, Jordan
P.O. Box 236 Al-Husn Post Office
Ground phone Jordan: 0096227010341
Mobile phone Jordan: 00962788045856
Mobile phone KSA : 00966546034892
E-mail: هذا البريد الإلكتروني محمي من المتطفلين و برامج التطفل، تحتاج إلى تفعيل جافا سكريبت لتتمكن من مشاهدته
هذا البريد الإلكتروني محمي من المتطفلين و برامج التطفل، تحتاج إلى تفعيل جافا سكريبت لتتمكن من مشاهدته
1. PhD Degree in Educational Administration (Learning Administration)in the two branches of the Instructional Management, College of Educational Sciences, the University of Jordan, Jordan (2006, very good (3.61/4). The title of the dissertation was The Degree of Practicing Trust and Empowerment among the Academic Leaderships in the Official Jordanian Universities.
2. Masters Degree in Educational Administration(Learning Administration) in the two branches of the Instructional Management, College of Education, Yarmouk University, Jordan (2001). My average was "Excellent" (85.3/100). The title of the dissertation was Estimating the Importance of Classroom Instructional Practices of the Efficiency of the Teacher from the Point of view of the Educational Supervisors and School Principals in the Governorate of Irbid.
3. BA in English Language and Literature, the Faculty of Arts, Philadelphia University, Amman, Jordan (1996): my estimation was good (average 70).
4. Community College Diploma in English Language and Literature, Ibn Khuldoun Community College, Irbid, Jordan (1991); my estimation was good (average 70).
1. English Language teacher for the Basic and secondary Grade stages in the Jordanian Ministry of Education, from 1996-2010
2. Part-time lecturer in Toledo College, intermediary college for teaching the English Language Course 99 for the First Semester from 13 October 2006-21 January 2007
3.Visiting Consultant Educational Administration and Foundations Sultan Qaboos University from 30\1\2009 to 27 \5\2009.
4.Assistant Professor King Faisal University The National Research center for Giftedness and Creativity, and translator from 30\9\2010 to 15\9\2011.
Subjects that I teach:
1. Educational Planning
2. Educational Supervision
3. Comparative Educational Administration
4. Educational Psychology
5. Organizational Behavior
6. English Language Classroom Teacher
7. Contemporary Issues in Management
8. English Language Courses: Z099 and Z100
Scientific and Practical Skills and Abilities:
1. The ability of conducting strategic and social research and studies as well as survey, quantitative and qualitative educational and management research,
2. Advanced skills in educational research using the Internet, Database and DAI,
3. The ability of using English Language and applying it in educational research
4. The ability of giving lectures in English Language
5. The ability of organizing seminars, activities, and workshops
6. Mastering both of written and spoken Arabic and English languages
7. High ability to use the computer and modern technology
8. the ability to design Websites
Work papers and studies:
1. Estimating the Importance of Classroom Instructional Practices of the Efficiency of the Teacher from the Point of view of the Educational Supervisors and School Principals in the Governorate of Irbid, Unpublished Masters Degree dissertation, Yarmouk University, 2001
2. The Degree of Practicing Trust and Empowerment among the Academic Leaderships in the Official Jordanian Universities, Unpublished PhD Degree dissertation, the University of Jordan, 2006
Books and compilations
1. Management in Trust and Empowerment: an Introduction to the Development of Institutions: the Jordanian Universities and Examples
1. The Second Meeting of Translation, held in the Royal Hotel, Amman, 27-28 April 2007 by the Al-Fikr Al-Arabi Institution. This meeting was attended by a big number of elite translators at the Arab World and Europe
2. A meeting held in Irbid National University, the faculty of English, on 30 April 2007 with the presence of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Abbas, the Director of Atlas World fro Studies and Research
1. The Degree of the Practice of the Academic Leaderships in the Jordanian Universities of Factors Influencing the Organizational Trust: a Descriptive study date: 6-12-2009